Musings of an eclectic post 60's free thinker on varied topics pertaining to my city (Buffalo) and whatever I'm doing or thinking at the moment.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still Sitting

I've made 4 weeks as of yesterday. I would say that sitting is getting easier, but I don't want to grade the experience. I am having less trouble with my "Monkey Mind", although keeping him in check was always manageable. What has been getting better is keeping my body in check, just sitting and keeping my fidgeting to a minimum is better now.

My body is getting a little more comfortable sitting on a daily basis, and that's helped allow me to concentrate on my breath even more. It may soon be time to move onto other aspects of meditiation, but for now, still the breath.

Always the breath
In...
Out..
So...
Hum...
In...
Out...
Rise...
Fall...

Mindfully

0 comments: