Musings of an eclectic post 60's free thinker on varied topics pertaining to my city (Buffalo) and whatever I'm doing or thinking at the moment.

Friday, March 6, 2009

But This One Goes To 11.............

Well hopefully it goes up to 90 (or more) but couldn't pass up on this Spinal Tap line.


11 down, 79 to go, going strong. By and far no problems, some sits are better than others, but I need to stop that, access for learning sake, but stop judging, it's not helpful. Really what is helpful is sitting, every sit is good, because it's a sit. Every sit is different, but that's just it, they are different. Not better, not worse, just different, just sit.

Once thing I have noticed is my back is getting looser. I still can't sit in the morning (unless I use a chair) but I'm not getting hot spots in the lower back after the sits anymore. I am however starting to get a little knee tenderness and back of the thigh, glute pulling in one leg. Need to ease off a little.

Anyway, on to Day 12.

0 comments: